10 Questions to Ask Your Learners
Creating a great learning experience begins with a systems approach to course design - looking for ways to structure the total learning experience (before, during and after an interaction).
Ask your audience these basic questions to quickly spot some opportunities:
1. How did you hear about this training? What were your expectations?
2. In general, how do you feel about this course?
3. Were you able to demonstrate your skills before this class?
4. What else do you need to learn about ___?
5. Are there opportunities to learn (resources) outside our training curriculum that you would like to include?
6. How could we create more informal and social learning?
7. Would it improve your experience if we invited customers to assess your performance?
8. Can you see yourself having to address any of the scenarios or customer-driven situations we offered?
9. How could we create even more meaningful challenges for future students?
10. Do you think our leaders support the learning through their behavior?